(formerly Folding Display Contest)
The goal of the Grange Display contest is to create either a digital or folding display that could be utilized at a county fair, library, Grange open house or other forum to promote the Grange, Grange program or Grange issue.
- All entrants must be youth or young adult members of a subordinate/community Grange
- There will be two age divisions of the Folding Display Contest: Youth – Grange members between the ages of 14-21 as of Jan. 1; Young Adult – Grange members between the ages of 22-35.
- The display theme must be Grange related. State youth directors must notify National Youth Director by September 1st or after state session, of any entries. (Not required to be a state winner)
- All entries must be exhibited at the National Grange Session; members need not attend to participate.
- A Grange member may enter as an individual OR as a member of a group. All group entry members must be in the same age division.
- Folding Display should be no larger than 3’ x 4’ and should be able to stand by itself. Digital displays must be on a flash drive and in .MP4, .MPG, WMA format.
- Displays will be judged on content, organization, originality and neatness.
- Grange member will be responsible for shipping arrangements of display to and from National Grange meeting.