(formerly Folding Display Contest)
The goal of the Grange Display contest is to create either a digital or folding display that could be utilized at a county fair, library, Grange open house or other forum to promote the Grange, Grange program or Grange issue.
1) All entrants must be youth or young adult members of a subordinate/community Grange
2) There will be two age divisions of the Folding Display Contest: Youth – Grange members between the ages of 14-21 as of Jan. 1; Young Adult – Grange members between the ages of 22-35.
3) Each entry must be selected at a state Grange level contest. Each state may send up to one entry per category to national contest. The display theme must be Grange related. State youth directors must notify National Youth Director by Oct. 1 or after state session, of state winners.
4) All entries must be exhibited at the National Grange Session; members need not attend to participate.
5) A Grange member may enter as an individual OR as a member of a group. All group entry members must be in the same age division.
6) Folding Display should be no larger than 3’ x 4’ and should be able to stand by itself. Digital displays must be on a flash drive and in .MP4, .MPG, WMA format.
7) Displays will be judged on content, organization, originality, and neatness.
8.) Grange member will be responsible for shipping arrangements of the display to and from National Grange meeting.